Established in 2006, Lewis Sanders Ltd is a leading boutique recruitment consultancy based in Hong Kong offering clients and candidates a full range of recruitment solutions. Lewis Sanders Ltd has built its reputation on its core values of integrity, trust and professionalism. This approach has enabled us to establish and maintain long standing relationships with candidates and clients and has positioned us as one of Hong Kong’s most highly regarded legal and compliance recruiters.
Collection of Personal Data
Lewis Sanders Ltd collects personal information from job seekers on a voluntary basis to facilitate and manage the recruitment process. Such information pertains exclusively to an individual and may include such items as your name, home address, HKID (or passport of non-residents of Hong Kong) (As per the employment ordinance, section 56) email address, nationality, skills, academic qualifications, resume, references, languages spoken and interests. As a boutique legal recruitment company, we are regulated under Hong Kong employment laws. The above information that we retain as personal data needs to be recorded in our candidate database to ensure we are compliant with these employment laws.
Use of Your Personal Data
Security of Personal Data
We have made every effort to ensure that your data is secured. Personal information collected by Lewis Sanders Ltd is collected in relation to our job search and is stored directly in our database that can only be accessed by our authorised employees and is not accessible by the public. Your information is stored with a highly reputable third party database supplier who have signed obligations of confidentiality and security with us.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
We use current industry standard technology to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of the information you provide to us via the website. We also have security measures in place in respect of our physical facilities to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of the information which you provide to us.
Links to other websites
Lewis Sanders website or marketing email messages sometimes include links to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website or marketing email message, we cannot be held responsible for the content of other websites or the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Retention of data
Lewis Sanders Ltd may retain your personal information for as long you are a registered candidate or client. Should your requirements or interests change, we recommend you contact us, so we can make sure we are providing you with relevant and accurate information on potential job openings and opportunities.
Your rights and access to your personal data
You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we are processing it). We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request.
You have various rights in respect of the personal information that we collect, use, disclose and transfer concerning you. These rights are set out below. Should you wish to exercise your rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are entitled to have any incomplete and inaccurate personal information held by us rectified. We will take reasonable steps to check the accuracy of and correct the information. Please let us know if any of your information changes so that we can keep it accurate and up to date;
- You can require us to stop processing your information for direct marketing purposes; if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you;
- In certain circumstances you are entitled to have personal information erased, including: where this is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and/or processed; or you withdraw consent to our use of the information. If you request that we erase your personal information we shall advise you if we consider that there are on-going grounds permitting us to continue processing your information; and
- You have the right to object to our use of your personal data more generally.
You may also have the right, in certain circumstances to:
- Be provided with a copy of any personal data that we hold about you, with certain related information.To require us, without undue delay, to delete your personal data and
- To require personal data which you have provided to us and which are processed by using automated means, based on your consent or the performance of a contract with you, to be provided to you in machine readable format so that they can be “ported” to a replacement service provider.
You can exercise the above rights, where applicable by contacting email@example.com We will require you to provide satisfactory proof of your identity in order to ensure that your rights are respected and protected. This is to ensure that your personal data is disclosed to only you.
Change of Ownership
In the event of a re-organisation, change in ownership, or transfer of all or part of our business, we reserve the right to transfer all of Lewis Sanders Ltd data, including personal information, to a new entity or to third parties through which the business of Lewis Sanders Ltd will be carried out. We will use all reasonable efforts to notify you of such a change by posting on www.lewissanders.com or via an email sent to the email address you provide.
Lewis Sanders Ltd has taken every precaution to ensure that the information presented in this website is accurate. The information is provided solely for your information and we do not guarantee or accept any liability in respect of the accuracy or completeness of this information. We have no responsibility for any action taken by any person or organisation as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in or accessed through this website and disclaim any and all liability of the same. By using this website, you assume the risk that the information may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. The information in this website may be changed from time to time without notice.