Recruitment Consultant Hong Kong 2-6+ years
Lewis Sanders is one of Hong Kong’s leading legal recruitment specialists and has enjoyed solid growth and success year on year. Our clients are the top tier US and UK law firms as well as global i-banks, financial institutions and MNCs and we have developed strong relationships with our clients over many years. We are on the panels of the majority of the global investment banks in HK and are a preferred supplier across both the in-house and law firms markets, meaning that our work/activity levels are consistently high and there is huge opportunity within the business given our platform. The majority of our candidates come to us through referral and word of mouth and we also advertise on the major HK/Asia legal websites and in legal publications.
Due to the volume of work we are handling, we are now looking to hire consultants to the team to work on a mix of law firm and in-house recruitment. You may be a lawyer looking for a change in career direction or you may already have made the transition into recruitment and be looking for a change and greater autonomy. For a more senior level consultant, we can offer the opportunity to be involved in management and exposure to managing the broader business. Hong Kong continues to enjoy significant hiring activity across the legal market as the demand for lawyers is fuelled by steady growth in China and across the Asia Pac region. Fantastic earning potential and strong platform for career growth on offer. If you are interested to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Camilla on email@example.com or call +852 2537 7413.
Junior Recruitment Consultant Hong Kong 0.5 – 2 years
About the Company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a tier-one legal recruitment consultancy based in Hong Kong. We work with top international law firms, global financial institutions and MNCs across Asia on their hiring needs. Our working culture is international, fun and stable. Office located in heart of Central. We are looking for a junior recruitment consultant to join us on recruiting for business support professionals.
- Work on search assignments including but not limited to; secretary, accounting & finance, billing assistant, receptionist, HR, administrative assistant, IT, junior paralegals etc
- Interview, screen, and source candidates through various mediums; including database search, job boards, LinkedIn, referral
- Manage the full search process; from screening candidate, managing the candidate throughout various interview stages, to offer stage
- Negotiate salary & package with clients/candidates
- Conduct post placement care and follow up with candidates / clients
- Conduct business development activities such as attending client meetings, phone calls, client events.
- Take initiatives to strengthen relationships with current clients and develop relationships with new clients
An ideal candidate:
- 0.5-2 years of recruitment experience with agency, in-house HR, or in sales / BD related capacity
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
- Driven, energetic, persistent, hard-working, and goal-oriented
- Good presentation skills – able to work with professional services clients across legal and financial industries.
- Has the passion and drive to succeed and build a successful career
- Strong commercial business acumen
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to work with a top recruitment brand name in the legal industry
- Good volume of job assignments will be given. (Minimal pressure on doing BD)
- Exposure to work with renowned clients across legal and financial industries
- Very attractive monthly commission $ and bonus scheme
- 18-20+ days of annual leave
- Career progression opportunities and promotio
If you are interested to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Ivy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2537 7144.
Administration and Marketing Assistant Hong Kong 1+ years
About the Company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established legal recruitment consultancy based in Hong Kong. We work with top international law firms, global financial institutions and multi-national companies across Asia on their hiring needs. Our working culture is international, fun and stable. Office located in heart of Central. We are open to look at Full-time or Part-time candidates.
Administration: Reporting to the Managing Directors and Office Manager, you will assist in daily office operation in the following areas:
- CV Formatting: Assist the team to prepare candidates’ CVs in standard format
- Reports: Generate weekly reports of team performance
- Office supplies: Order office grocery and stationery
- Database management: Maintain and update the database system to ensure the information of our clients and candidates is up to date
- Onboarding: Assist in the onboarding of new employees by setting up their desks, photo taking and preparing business cards
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the Office Manager
Marketing: Working closely with Directors and Consultants, you will assist with executing marketing strategies to promote the company’s brand and expand the business in these main aspects:
- Online platforms: Manage and create content for the company website, LinkedIn and WeChat account and promote jobs on various other online channels
- Newsletters: Design and edit monthly newsletters across all business areas
- Salary Survey: Build online salary surveys by using Survey Monkey to generate results for the annual report. Design the layout and oversee the distribution to clients
- Keep track of correspondence with potential clients
- Assist in preparing tender documents for bidding
- Prepare presentations and capabilities statements to be sent to clients
- 1 year or above of administration experience
- Good communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, multi-tasking and well-organized
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Mature, well-organized and with high sense of responsibility;
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, and English word processing
- Willing to learn and able to work in a multi- cultural environment
- Knowledge in InDesign and Illustrator an advantage
- Good Work / Life Balance.
- Full-time or Part-time
- 5-day work week
- Friendly open work environment
- Medical allowance & Hospitalization scheme
- 2 minutes away from Central MTR station